The Ten Commandments of Video Games
1. Thou shalt not shoot thine own teammate except for pure comedic value.
2. Thou shalt not enter any room with an empty ammunition clip
3. Thou shalt not accept an offer to “team up” with someone else… obey this law and thou shalt live long in cyberspace
4. Thou shalt always pw3n thy noobie first
5. Thou shalt not turn thine back to thy “partner”… unless thou be running like hades itself be behind thee
6. Unless thou be-est a sniper, thou shalt not camp behind cover and shoot the noobies that run past, for it is the best way to cause another to violate Commandment #1
7. Thou shalt not throw a grenade directly at thy teammate.
8. Thou shalt not divulge from the subject at hand while in game… attempting to distract the man that is pw3ning you by shouting about how glorious and factually correct Michael Moore is, is actually very poor form.
9. Thou shalt not weep like a little girl after getting pw3ned
10. Thou shalt not run out of ammo… **click, click…… POW! *snickers*…”you noobie!”**