A Touch of Class.
For those of you following my school saga, you will be interested to know that our first module for the semester is over and second module starts tomorrow. I loved the teacher for New Testament Survey (Kyle G. is the man!) I must admit that I won’t miss the class very much. If you haven’t closed the window yet, I’m going to assume you want to hear “the list”…
- Reading first and second Maccabees. Two words… Oh SNAP!
- Blitzing the entire New Testament in three weeks.
- Goodies about the historicity of the New Testament.
- Kyle’s rants during breaks
- The team presentations on heresy on the last day.
- Everything I studied preparing for the final that I thought was important wasn’t actually on the test… What was on the test? The stuff I didn’t look at.
- The textbook… **snorezzzzzzz**
- My third team member had a family emergency, so I had to prepare their part of the presentation in about an hour.
- I can’t remember how many times my bum went numb on those chairs…..
Up next: “Acts of the Apostles” with Dale Anderson. Stay tuned!